MEDELA SYMPHONY RENTAL AGREEMENT & LIABILITY WAIVER
Date and Time: .
This Rental Agreement is entered into between Renter and PAPER PLANES BABY CARE REQUISITES TRADING LLC
1. APPOINTMENT. PAPER PLANES BABY CARE REQUISITES TRADING LLC hereby agrees to rent the Product to Renter, within and to the extent of the right granted hereunder.
2. PRODUCT. The Product covered under this agreement is Medela Symphony Pump only -standard.
Description: Medela Symphony Pump includes a cord, bottle stand, card, hard case, and quick card.
3. TERRITORY. The territory covered under this agreement means United Arab Emirates (herein referred to as Territory). This Product cannot be rented outside the UAE or sublet to any other party within the UAE.
4. PAPER PLANES DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES. PAPER PLANES BABY CARE REQUISITES TRADING LLC will give the Renter the necessary training and support to understand the proper usage of the Product.
5. RENTER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES. The Renter agrees to take good care of the rented Product in possession, making sure that the Product is returned clean and in good working order.
6. MAINTENANCE. The cost for maintenance and repair is at the expense of the Renter. The Renter must inform PAPER PLANES BABY CARE REQUISITES TRADING LLC of any lost or damaged Product/s within 5 days of such discovery.
7. WARRANTY AND LOSS OR DAMAGE. There is no warranty granted for the rented Product. The risk of loss or damage remains with the Renter from the moment Products are handed over by PAPER PLANES BABY CARE REQUISITES TRADING LLC to the Renter until they are returned thereto.
PAPER PLANES BABY CARE REQUISITES TRADING LLC shall charge the Renter compensation for heavily damaged or lost rented Products. The loss or damage compensation will be adjusted from the security deposit.
In case of total damage, the amount mentioned in the security deposit will be taken as compensation, hence there will be no return of any security amount/deposit.
8. PRICE VALIDITY AND PAYMENT TERMS. The validity of the prices mentioned in the table below is valid for one (1) year from the date of inception of this agreement. Any change in the price list for the duration of the contract shall be communicated by PLANES BABY CARE REQUISITES TRADING LLC to the Renter.
Deposit Cheque Current Dated for an amount – AED 1000/-. The cheque will be deposited in our account. A fresh cheque will be given when the rented Product is returned.
PAPER PLANES BABY CARE REQUISITES TRADING LLC needs to be informed two days before returning the Product to keep the deposit cheque ready.
The accessories kit for the Product is suggested to be replaced every two months for better results.
EMIRATES ID COPY IS REQUIRED.
For any extension of the actual rental contract (extending the number of rental days), the Renter must inform PAPER PLANES BABY CARE REQUISITES TRADING LLC to avail of the extension.
There is no refund policy for the above-mentioned packages and the customer must pay for the full agreed term (Number of days).
Note: Refund will be processed in the same method used for payment. Bank Transfer or Card Payment Refund will be processed in 5-7 business days.
9. DELIVERY METHODS. The rental Product can be picked up from the PAPER PLANES BABY CARE REQUISITES TRADING LLC Office by the Renter and shall be returned to the same address.
The rental Product can be delivered to the customer upon request with the applicable charge.
Note: When the customer rents the Products for two (2) months or more PAPER PLANES BABY CARE REQUISITES TRADING LLC will provide a Medela Symphony Starter Double Kit worth AED 209 for free. If the customer rents for less than two (2) months or the rental period is reduced later for any reason, we will deduct the cost of the Medela Symphony Starter Double Kit (AED 209) from the Security Deposit.
Symphony Pump for Rental
Refundable Deposit: AED 1000.00