Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
To accept an order and enter into a legal agreement, customers are asked to please read and understand Paper Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C. terms and conditions. Should the customer have any queries or are not sure about any clause or service, please feel free to email Paper Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C. on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the services and goods by the Customer.
No representation, inducement, promises or agreement not specifically set out herein shall be of
any force or effect.
- Paper Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C. is a company registered in the United Arab Emirates
under Trade License 806615 with a registered office on the 24th floor, Churchill Executive Tower, Business Bay, Dubai.Our email address is email@example.com;
- Paper Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C. provides all Services to our Customers. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Paper planes Baby Care Requisites Trading LLC maintains the website https://www.
paperplanesdubai.com/ and https://paperplanesrental.com/
- Visa and Master Card and cash on delivery will be accepted for payment
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account
- Customer means an individual or entity purchasing Goods and/or Services provided by Paper Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C;
- Contract means the legally-binding agreement between a Customer and Paper
Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C. for the supply of the Services;
- Delivery Location means the Customer’s premises or other location where the
Services are to be supplied, as set out in the official Order;
- Goods means any goods that Paper Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C. supply to our
Customers with the Services, as per the number and description as set out in the official Order;
- Order means the Customers official order for the Services requested from Paper
Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C. and as set out in the Customer’s order or in the Customer’s written acceptance
of Paper Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C. ’s quotation;
- Services means the services, including any Goods, of the number and description
set out in the official Order.
- Normal Wear and Tear is generally defined as unavoidable deterioration resulting
from normal use as per specification.
- Force Majeure means any unforeseeable event which is independent of the will and
the control of any party invoking it.
- The description of our Services and any of our Goods is as set out in our website, order form,
catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement.
- Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in size or color
of any Goods supplied.
- In the case of Services and any Goods made to the Customer’s special requirement, it is the Customers
responsibility to ensure that any information or specification provided is accurate.
- All Services are subject to availability.
- Paper Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C. can make changes to the Services and Goods as necessary to
comply with any new or existing applicable legislation or safety requirement. Paper Planes Baby Care
Requisites Trading L.L.C. will notify Customers in writing of any changes.
- The Customer is requested to co-operate with Paper Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C. in all matters
relating to the Services provided.
- To provide Paper Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C. and/or our authorized employees and representatives
with access to any premises under your control as required to deliver our Services and Goods
- Failure to comply with items 15 and 16 above will be deemed a Customer default which entitles Paper
Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C. to suspend the performance of our Services.
- Paper Planes Baby Care Requisites L.L.C. reserves the right to terminate the Contract with immediate
effect due to Customers default by giving written notice to the Customer as soon as possible
- The description of the Services and any Goods in Paper Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C. website,
order form, catalogs, brochures or another form of advertisement does not constitute a contractual offer
to sell the Services or Goods.
- Paper Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C. reserves the right to or not to pursue an official order. The
reason for the refusal will be communicated to the Customer.
- A formal Contract will only be formulated based on the services ordered and upon receiving a written
confirmation from the Customer requesting the required services.
- The Customer will acknowledge the written contract, sign and email the scanned signed copy back to Paper
Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C. to indicate acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- Any quotation or estimate of Fees is valid for a maximum period of 3 days from the date of issue, unless
Paper Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C. extend or withdraw the quote in writing at any time.
- No variation of the Contract, whether about description of Services, Fees or otherwise, can be made
after it has been formally entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and Paper Planes
Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C. in writing.
- We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by the Customer and
Paper Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C.
- Paper Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C. will endeavor to ensure that goods ordered by our Customers
look and feel as good as new.
- Paper Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C. replace our Goods on a regular basis with
newer models as and when available.
- Paper Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C. maintain, check and clean our goods meticulously and will
always offer the Customer a replacement item if the Customer is of opinion that the goods offed by Paper
Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C. doesn’t life up to the customer’s expectation (within reason). Paper
Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C. strive for the highest standards of safety, comfort and hygiene in
each of the products we hire out.
- The Fees for the Services, the price of any Goods and any additional delivery or other charges/deposits
is set out in our price list. Prices for Services may be calculated on a fixed fee or on a standard rate
basis as mutually agreed between Paper Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C. and the Customer.
- Payment for Services must be made immediately at the point of sale or rent. No Credit will be extended
- Payment could be via credit, debit card or cash.
- The Customer is required to supply a valid credit card and details at the time of placing the order. The
Customer will be responsible for all cost of replacement of goods in the case Goods are not returned or
Goods damaged in such a way that it is not “Normal Wear and Tear”. The full cost of replacement of the
Goods will be deducted from the Customers Credit card.
- Refund will be processed in the same method used for payment.
For the Bank Transfers or Card Payments Refund will be processed in 5-7 business days.
Airport Pick Up and Drop Off are subjected to an additional of AED 50 as parking fee.
- During the rental period, the Customer will be responsible for any loss or breakage. When Goods are
retuned to Paper Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C. after the rental period, a joint inspection will be
carried out by both parties to establish the condition of the Goods. Any Goods that are damaged or items
lost will be charged to the Customer. Should some the Goods not be in its original condition with all
attachments, the Customer will be charged to replace the whole unit. The liability on any item will be
limited to the cost price of replacing the item.
- An order can only be canceled by informing Paper Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C. in writing. Verbal
instruction will not be accepted.
- The Contract can be canceled at any time except for any Goods which are made to the Customers special
requirements. Special requested Goods will be charged at the agreed rate. Paper Planes Baby Care
Requisites Trading L.L.C. shall receive payment from the Customer for the value of the Work done as of the
effective date of termination.
- After cancelation of the contract, the Goods will be collected by Paper Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading
L.L.C. employee at the agreed time and location. Delaying pick up for any reason (except in cases of
emergency or Force Majeure) will result in penalties to the Customer. Rental for the period that the
Goods could not be returned to Paper Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C. will be charged at the agreed
rate. Any item picked up outside of the Dubai are will be charged at the agreed delivery and pick uprate.
Refund will be done only through the original mode of payment.
- An order can only be canceled by informing Paper Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C. in writing. Verbal
- Paper Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C. have a legal duty to supply the Goods as agreed in the Contract
- Upon delivery, Paper Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C. will ensure the Goods are:
- Of satisfactory quality;
- Reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you would buy or hire the Goods.
- Conforming to the description.
- Paper Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C. will supply the Services and Goods with reasonable skill and care.
- The Contract will be in force for the duration of the agreed time by both the Customer and Paper Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C. Extension of the contract will only confirmed in written confirmation from Paper Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C.
- Either parties may terminate the Contract or suspend the Services at any time by giving written notice of termination or suspension to the other if either party commits a breach of the Terms and Conditions of the Contract
- On termination of the Contract for any reason, any of Paper Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C. respective remaining rights and liabilities will not be affected.
- In the event of any failure to abide to the Terms and Conditions by any unforeseeable event which is independent of the will and the control of any party invoking it.
- The affected party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
- The affected party’s obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably.
- Paper Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C. do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to the client where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or for any other matter where it is not permitted to exclude or limit one’s liability under law.
- Paper Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C. are not liable for any indirect or consequential losses. Subject to the foregoing clause, Paper Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C. will have no liability to the Customer, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with this Contract.
- For the avoidance of doubt, we act solely as a supplier of the Goods on our website (www.paperplanesdubai.com) and, as such, are not responsible for any defects, faults or issues with the Goods as a result of their manufacture.
- Furthermore, we are not liable for any loss or damage incurred or suffered:
- As a result of a Customer failing to follow the relevant manufacturer’s instructions for any Goods hired;
- As a result of a Customer failing to follow the relevant government (or other third party) guidance as provided on our website in relation to particular Goods;
- Following delivery of the Goods to the Delivery Location. For the avoidance of doubt, the Customer is responsible for the Goods once they are delivered to the Delivery Location, whether they are received by the Customer themselves, a host/concierge service, reception worker or other individual who may be authorized by the Customer to receive deliveries at the Delivery Location; or
- As a result of any incorrect choice of Goods based on a child’s age or size or the incorrect installation or fitting of any Goods (as applicable) following delivery. In the event that you seek our advice as to how to fit, install or use any of our Goods, we will provide you with general guidance on these processes but note that this is not to be relied upon as professional advice and we are not responsible for any loss or damage incurred as a result of any direction given to you by us in this regard.
- Paper Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C. shall ensure that while the Goods are in our possession, they are handled and stored in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. All our staff, employees, agents or sub-contractors have received training on how to handle and store our Goods in accordance with our company policies and the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- We shall perform visual inspections of our Goods (where possible) prior to our hiring out of them to Customers in order to check that there are no visible faults or defects with the products. Please note, that Paper Planes Baby Care Requisites Trading L.L.C. are not liable for any inherent faults or defects in the Goods or for any defects that are not visible to the human eye on a reasonable inspection of such Goods.
- The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the Federal Law No. 2 of 2015 on Commercial Companies of the UAE.
- Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of the UAE.
- If a dispute occurs, both parties should report such dispute in writing to the other party as soon as possible. We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints as follows: If a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 5 days.
Renter is responsible for requesting any changes or extensions to the rental period by phone or email as soon as possible. Authorization for any changes to the rental period requested by Renter may be made verbally or in writing by PAPER PLANES BABY CARE REQUISITES TRADING LLC. Any extension of the above-stated rental period may result in additional charges to Renter. If the early return of rental items is requested, no credit will be given for unused days.
- Same day delivery is not applicable for orders placed after 3 PM (GST).
- Customers can collect the order item(s) from the office until 4.30 PM (GST).
PAPER PLANES BABY CARE REQUISITES TRADING LLC will offer to demonstrate the set up and use of equipment when delivered. Renter is responsible for reading and following instructions and warnings for the safe and proper use of the equipment. Renter agrees to use all item(s) as intended by the manufacturer, comply with manufacturer’s instructions, and not exceed weight or other limits established by the manufacturer.
In addition to charges incurred for the rental period, Renter will be charged for all costs associated with the repair, replacement, or cleaning of item(s) that are returned damaged, missing parts (including instruction manuals), or are returned in exceptionally dirty/stained condition. In the event any item(s) are returned in a condition that renders the item(s) unsuitable to be rented (at the sole discretion of PAPER PLANES BABY CARE REQUISITES TRADING LLC), Renter will be obligated to purchase the item(s) and will be charged for the replacement cost of the item(s) plus any related shipping charges, in addition to charges incurred for the rental period.
Any item(s) not returned by Renter for any reason at the end of the above-stated or authorized pick-up time will be charged to Renter at the replacement cost of the item(s) in addition to charges incurred for the rental period.
Renter is fully responsible for the safekeeping and use of rental item(s) during the above-stated (or authorized) rental period. Renter and his/her successors and/or agents, agree to hold PAPER PLANES BABY CARE REQUISITES TRADING LLC harmless from any liability, claims, or actions resulting from damage to property, loss, or injury (including death) caused by or arising from the use or misuse of any rental item(s), including the failure of the equipment to function as intended by the manufacturer.